Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Nomination for the Oracle Database Developer Choice Awards

Actually this came as a wonderful surprise ... I have been nominated for the Oracle Database Developer Choice Awards:
I have basically devoted my entire work life to build solutions based on Oracle technology ... and you can build some pretty cool stuff with it. I have always enjoyed building software that makes a difference ... and even more so share to what I have learned and support and inspire others to do the same. The people in the Oracle community are simply amazing and I have made a lot of friends there. If you have an account for the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) I would appreciate your vote ! And if you don't feel like voting for me ... vote anyway in all the different categories ... because the Oracle community deserves the attention. Thanks, ~Dietmar.

No comments: